Indian's past court system and current court system

 The Supreme Court is the highest court in India. Besides, the High Court is the highest court in the state. To appeal against the judgment of the High Court, one has to appeal to the Supreme Court. The appeals of the tribunals which are under the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court come to the Supreme Court and the dispute between the two states is decided in the Supreme Court. In order to protect the fundamental rights of citizens, the President appoints the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court by order of the Supreme Court. The judges of the Supreme Court can also work and before that removal from office for any offense requires the approval of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha.


The highest courts of the state are under the jurisdiction of the High Courts. There is a tribunal of the High Court. The President appoints the judges of the High Court in their appeal. Following the President's advice to the Governor of the State concerned, the High Court judge had to retire at the age of 62. Therefore, the removal of a judge from the court requires the approval of the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha. The lower courts of the state are divided into civil courts and criminal courts and criminal courts.

The lowest court of the criminal court is the Magistrate's Court and the highest court is the Sessions Judge's Court. Appeals in the Magistrate's Court are made in the Sessions Judge's Court and appeals against the Sessions Judge have to be taken to the High Court.

The lowest court of the civil court is the court on the stage and they have to go to court to appeal against the court's verdict. If you want to appeal against the verdict, go to the District Judge's Court, District Judge's Court. Appeal to the High Court. The appeal of the High Court can be appealed to the Supreme Court. For the first time, on the basis of law and facts.

The difference between a civil case and a criminal case

A civil case or civil suit can be brought against any person or organization. But the one who brings the case is said to have been accused in the criminal case from the other side except the government which means only the government can bring the criminal case. In that case, what about the other big system of camp and criminal law is rigorous imprisonment. From the point of view of the economy, the money of fines goes to the government funds.

In case of some crimes, death penalty can be imposed. However, if the defendant is defeated in a civil case, he never has to act. Accepting the punishment of the perpetrators in this case and paying compensation for the loss of money for the crime. However, in many cases this compensation is not only for the old financial loss but also for the dishonor of the offender or any other place in the house can compensate for the financial loss.

The responsibility of proving the crime in criminal or criminal cases always lies with the government. The accused will be considered safe. But the government has to prove that he is a criminal and there are a couple of exceptions, such as if the accused has claimed that he has committed a crime in self-defense or that he is not guilty because he is not ill. The onus of proving the veracity of this claim will be on the accused in the present criminal case if it is proved that he is in fact the real culprit.

In a civil case, the allegation has to be proved tomorrow. In this case, the Parliament does not need to prove the allegation, but it is enough to get the allegation in general.

How to download PDF book?

If you want to download the full text as a PDF, you can do so by clicking on the PDF download option. You can download the PDF book completely for free. For this you have to click on download option. You must wait 15 seconds before clicking on the download option.

Info Name:

What is a will



File Type:

PDF book

File Size:

1 MB

Book Fee

100% Free

Finally it can be said that. The entire article cannot be considered as a copy of the law under the Indian Constitution. There may be mistakes in this article, but don't get confused by reading this article. If necessary, you can seek the help of a lawyer or a magistrate who is closest to you to solve your problem. There may be mistakes in our article. But you can never expect a better solution from our article.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post